About Patrick Buggy
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Patrick, and I'm a strategist, marketer, and writer.
I started Mindful Ambition on a set of core beliefs:
- Too many people live stressed, anxious, and unfulfilled lives.
- Living your best life is a reality worth pursuing.
- The journey to your best life starts from within.
- A mindset of Mindful Ambition sets the foundation for living your best life.
The focal point of my work is to document and share the universal principles, strategies, and habits you can rely on to build your best life.
Building your best life is a big, complex journey. I'm here to make it easier to navigate.
Every article I write has three primary objectives:
- Distill complex topics into an understandable format
- Provide actionable tips you can try in your own life
- Make it fun to read
I don't claim to have all the answers. But I'm honored to share what's worked for me and others I've come in contact with.
Over the past few years, my mindfulness journey has improved my life in countless ways.
In the past few years alone, I've...
- Vanquished limiting beliefs
- Built better habits
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased my confidence
- Conquered fears
- Improved my decision-making
- Cultivated gratitude
- And more...
My goal with Mindful Ambition is to help you do the same.
Outside of this work, I'm passionate about human movement, nutrition, travel, and photo/videography.
Ready to dive in? Head over to the articles page to start reading.
And be sure to subscribe for the free email newsletter.
Thanks for tuning in,
Founder, Mindful Ambition
Want to get in contact? I'd love to hear from you.
Email is the best way to reach me (patrick [at] mindfulambition [dot] net)
(You can also find me on Twitter. Say hi!)