Hey there! Thanks for stopping by...
My name is Patrick Buggy, and I want to help you change the world by stepping up into a higher version of yourself.
I started Mindful Ambition on a set of core beliefs:
- Too many people live stressed, anxious, and unfulfilled lives.
- Living your best life is a reality worth pursuing.
- We are our own worst enemy: Our state of mind, habits, and thinking are the main things holding us back from the life we want to live.
- Building up yourself is the most reliable way to serve others and change the world.
- A mindset of Mindful Ambition sets the foundation for a lifelong journey of sustainable growth.
The focal point of my work is to document and share the universal principles, strategies, habits, and tools you can use on your journey to be the best you that you can be!
Creating an extraordinary life is a big, complex journey. I'm here to make it easier to navigate.
Every article I write has three primary objectives:
- Be helpful: Articles have actionable tips you can try in your own life
- Be clear: Distill complex topics into an understandable format
- Make it fun: Creating a better life requires hard work...But growth should be fun!
In addition to writing, I work 1:1 with passionate individuals to help them step up into a higher version of themselves, creating a life rich in purpose, growth, service, and satisfaction.
I also work with forward-thinking companies to deliver workshops and create programs to help their employees thrive.
Interested to explore what we could create in your life by working together? Contact me here.
I don't consider this to be a mindfulness blog, but mindfulness is a core theme in my work. That's because awareness is the seed of all positive change, and a skill that can be cultivated. A mindfulness practice is the most reliable way to do that.
The self-awareness that my mindfulness practice has given my has been nothing short of transformational in my life, helping me:
- Work through limiting beliefs
- Build better habits
- Overcome fears
- Develop tools to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Live more courageously
- Make clearer decisions
- And more...
That being said, I'm nowhere near perfect. (Nor is anybody!) But I am deeply committed my own growth journey, waking up each day ready to do, serve, and be a little bit better.
My goal with Mindful Ambition is to help you do the same.
Outside of this work, I spend my time on things that bring me joy: rock climbing, yoga, reading, biking around the city, exploring new places/ideas/experiences, and finding opportunities for childlike play in every day.
Let's do This!
Ready to dive in? Head over to the articles page to start reading.
Excited about the potential to work together 1:1? Reach out here.
Interested in exploring a project, speaking opportunity, or engagement with your company/team? Shoot me a message here.
And be sure to stay in the loop by joining the free email community.
Thanks for tuning in,